Rabu, 16 September 2009

The First Day of My Orientation Days

The first day of my orientation in my campus life is so tiring. We have to wake up early in the morning, have a lot of assignment, have an all day long to hear some sort of material related to the university system until we get bored and went to sleep. Imagine, we have to gather at the campus at 5 a.m. It means we have to wake up 4 a.m in the morning. And the fact that this is Malang, is a cool way to start the day isn’t it? At the campus, I see some of my friend who are late and get punished. I’m glad I’m not late. After we have breakfast with the meal that we have to bring, we go inside the building to hear a long material related to the university system. At the midlle of the day, we have lunch and a little break for praying. Me and my group, use this chance to get know more to each other. At that time I start to think orientation is not too bad, because we can get a lot of new friend. In my experience, this is new thing for me. Because from kindergarten until high school, I never have a new friend at the orientation days. It is because we have the same school from kindergarten until high school. After the break time is over, we get another material until the first day of orientation ended. Material, material, material and another material. So don’t be surprised when you see a lot of new student get bored and go to sleep. It’s so boring. After the last material have the evening pray for moslem and go to the parking lot to hear the announcement of tomorrow assignment. Eventhough it is so tiring, for me the first day of my orientation is an unforgettable memory.

2 komentar:

  1. Blogwalking Yah ke superarmyrog.blogspot.com

    by:WEN

    BalasHapus
  2. it's already good but it's still lack of details, you give more personel comments then the detail.. by the way, you have to recheck your grammar.. use past tense, please.

    looking forward for your revision on your notebook next friday.

    -Miss CC-

    BalasHapus